I am a Ph.D. student in the Institute for Information Security and Privacy at the Georgia Institute of Technology, where I am advised by Prof. Wenke Lee and Prof. Brendan Saltaformaggio. My research interests include computer systems security with focuses on binary analysis, vulnerability discovery and prevention, machine learning, and mobile operating systems security.
- External Reviewer
- ACM Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2016 - 2020
- IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), 2016 - 2021
- Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), 2016 - 2021
- USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security), 2016 - 2021
- Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC), 2020
- ACM Asia Computer and Communications Security (Asia CCS), 2021